Sunday, November 25, 2012

Loneliness On the TOP!!

Around the hill; in the park
I see the brightness on the top
Seeking to touch it, seeking to grasp;
Thinking that my heart may be match!
So, starting a business for that job....
Ready to go to get that TOP....
BUT
Troubles come around...
Pulling me back towards the ground,
I do not give up
Keep again the round..
Then round and round 
and round again
So that I'll get the goal which is the main.
So, I go up towards the top...
My Heart is there waiting me lot...
But,
When I come on the top 
Miss those things which I thought 
My willing for Heart present here not,
Solitary environment, Solitary Heart,
Alas! Here nothing present for what I think lot.
Here is the loneliness on the Top.
Here is the loneliness on the Top.
But Sudden! What I see....
The bright thing brights hard to over me.
brights such that hard to see,
Will YOU there over the Top?
So how can I seek you here the Top?
Cause loneliness is here on the top.
Sudden,
I listen over the Top..
Your God is here over you!!
To make You Happy and change ur View!!
LOVE YOU GOD... 
PLACE INTO MY HEART!!!♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


No comments: